IEPAS 2015 – The 2nd Annual International Conference on Eurasian Politics & Society
The 2nd Annual International Conference on Eurasian Politics & Society is being organised jointly by CESRAN International and Konya Necmettin Erbakan University on 08th – 10th May 2015 in Konya, Turkey.
Call for Papers:
CESRAN International and Konya Necmettin Erbakan University invite panel and paper proposals, relating to all aspects of humanities and social sciences on wider Eurasia, for the 2nd Annual Conference on Eurasian Politics & Society 08th – 10th May 2015 in Konya, Turkey.
To present a paper at the conference, a 500 word abstract should be sent to the Conference General Coordinator by February 01st, 2015. The conference is also open to non-paper presenters and we would encourage participation from non-academic sectors such as civil society, private sector, national authorities and the media.
Deadline for submissions: February 01st, 2015
All Applications Should Include:
- The paper/session/panel title
- A Short abstract including methodology, main assumptions and conclusions of paper (500 words maximum)
- Up to 6 keywords should be used
- Author/participant name(s) and institutional affiliations
- A one paragraph biographical statement of each participant (not a detailed CV)
- Author/participant e-mail addresses (essential), telephone and fax numbers
- Any audio-visual equipment requests (if applicable)
Application form can be found on the events webpage. Please send the filled forms to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
To organise a panel, you will need to:
- Submit a 200 word proposal
- Solicit contributors and evaluate submissions under your panel once your proposal is approved
- Arrange the panel: find a chair, consider the need for special funding of participants and maintain communication with the conference team.
- Panel session will be 90 minutes and group three to five papers together around a common theme, making use of a discussant and allowing ample time for interaction.
Assist. Prof. Dr. Erman AKILLI